It’s been interesting here at word press.
Joining my biggest challenge’s were finding people interested in my content ….
Turns out it was not that much of a challenge at all. People find you. The best part about my experience is the people. The conversations ive had so far with some of you. I wouldn’t change anything for what you’ve all taught me.
I want to thank you all for supporting me and sharing with me.
It’s not all been easy, like today and my whole twitter spazz. I’m not quite sure what that was. My conclusion … my older self(younger) reaching out. I’ve got to pay attention to my soul more often If I can’t understand what it’s trying to say.
Thank you word press. Thank you Slepsnor most for his guidance and words of wisdom.
My biggest challenges now are finding a company close to home willing to hire me for creative writing work bahahaha. Jokes. I need to finish my book. It’s coming along smooth. I’m willing to give a brief synopsis to those who have the most interaction with my blog ..
My other challenge is to find someone interested in endorsing me. Have me write for their publishing company. All I know is writing. I really want to be an author. Maybe not famous but I’d love to tell stories as my job. I’m actually pretty good at it. I am science fiction through that which is creation 🙂
- Creative writing prompt #33 – Wasp (theimaginator.wordpress.com)
- The Next Big Thing: Cora’s Kitchen (the-confident-writer.net)
- Blog to differentiate yourself beyond your credentials and experience (chrisabraham.com)
- Blogging: Why I have come to love it. (iamcandicepeetz.wordpress.com)
- A Step-by-Step Checklist for Planning Your WordPress Blog Posts (managewp.com)